Webster, F.E. and Y. Wind (1972), “A General Model for Understanding Organizational Buyer Behavior,” Journal of Marketing, 36(2), 12-19
1. According to the authors, how is industrial buying different from consumer
2. According to the authors, what do the nontask variables emphasize? According to your group, does this view amount to "erring in the opposite direction"?
3. According to the authors, what are the 5 stages in the OBB process, and the 4 the dimensions of the buying task?
4. So, in the end, what according to the authors is the B2B marketer's problem? (Page 17)
5. According to your group, do buyers' task vs. nontask motives lead to role conflicts for the buyer?
BACK TO READINGS
Copyright: Babu Lourduraj John Mariadoss
Click here to leave your comments about this page